27 January 2023

White on white

 Hi there !

It's been so long since I made an  white on white card. I really had fun making this card, playing with different textures and dimension . Two key elements in an all white design :)







I used :


To add interest to the design, I used the shadow die on the upper card panel and adhered a piece of acetate to the back side of it to suspend the actual word. The rest of the design is pretty straight forward. I used vellum to cut out one of the larger butterflies and used it beneath the butterfly in the middle. I added three rhinestones to finish off the design .

Challenge inspiration :

AAA cards ~ White on White

CAS colours and sketches ~ Sketch week 



                                  

Thanks for visiting me today!

Hannelie


3 comments:

Mirielle Elle said...

I love the creative simplicity of your card. It is elegant and inspiring.

Michal said...

My goodness, that is stunning Hannelie!! I love the way you combined our sketch with the white-on-white challenge, the butterflies are just perfect for both of them! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CC&S, it's always a pleasure seeing your beautiful cards in our gallery!

Rachel D said...

Love those butterflies Hannelie, they are so delicate! Thanks so much for joining in the fun this week at CC&S!