20 January 2023

Uniko and HTCN (How To Craft Network) - Brand Event

Hi there!

Super exited to pop in and share cards I made with some new products which Uniko will be launching on the How to Craft Network! 

You can catch Bev here on the HTCN from 11:00 am to11:45 (GMT) ... How exiting is this!? I am sure Bev would love to see you pop in and take a look at the inspiration she will be sharing !



Here's what I made using the new products ... some cards showing off just the new products, and some in combination with previously released stamps /stencils ! Buckle up... I was busy! 😁

Card #1:




Card #2 :




Card #3 :




Card #4 :




Card #5 :





Card #6 :




Card #7:




  • On cards #1 to 4 I used the new stamp set called "Falling Hearts Serenade"
  • On Cards #3 and 4 card I used sentiments from the new set called "Everyday Love Sentiments"


You can find the new Falling Hearts Serenade and Everyday Love Sentiment sets HERE ♥


I think I've got all the products I used linked... if you have any questions on were to find something, please feel free to leave a comment and I will get back to you!

  • I used Versafine black ink and Altenew Crisp Dye Inks
  • Some of the elements were cut out using my Silhouette cameo, others with dies from my stash.


Thanks for visiting me today!

Hannelie

2 comments:

HilaryJane said...

Beautiful set of cards. Thanks for the info and the inspiration xx

Tracey McNeely said...

Hannelie these are al,so amazing! I love each and every one of them!