23 January 2023

Loving you

 Hi there !

The new Simon Says Stamp kisses release has the most beautiful stamps, dies and lots lots more!

Today's card features the Painted Heart Wreath. My head is already working overtime to think of other designs and ways to use this stamp set. 

For more inspiration do check out the Simon Says Stamp Kisses Gallery 😍








I also used :

  • Altenew inks : Crimson - Velvet - Jet Black
  • Silhouette cameo to cut out the sentiment *there is not a coordinating die available*
  • Vellum
  • Foam tape to pop up the sentiment

Sharing  my card at :

Time Out Challenges - Inspired by the words 'Love & You'.  
I LOVED "This is Us"... didn't miss a single episode. Such a cleverly written story. Just brilliant (oh and a cried a lot!)


Inkspirational challenges - Word Prompt : NEW (using my brand new Painted Heart Wreath stamp set)



                           


Thanks for visiting me today!

Hannelie

3 comments:

Bobby said...

Wonderful CAS card, Hannelie. I love the font on the sentiment and it looks great cut out and mounted on vellum. Thanks for sharing your card with us at Time Out.

Leslie Miller said...

A beautiful card, Hannelie! Love the contrast. So many uses for this large heart wreath. Your Silhouette did a great job of cutting out the sentiment.

Nonni said...

Such a stylish, cute, fun card. I love the unique style you stamped the wreath. Thank you for joining us at Time Out and Inkspirational!