26 January 2023

Painted heart wreath... more ideas!

Hi there!

In THIS post I told you my head was full of ideas for the Painted heart stamp set from the new Kisses release by Simon Says stamp... so here they are!

First up... a very colorful rainbow card, created by repeatedly stamping from top to bottom, not careing too much about any part of the image overlapping. Definitely more colorful and busier than the cards I usually make, but I still like how it turned out!






On the second card I used only three colors, left a bit more space between the stamped images, and trimmed down the focal point to leave more white space for a CAS card.





The third card is a one layer card in blue and purple with a bold sentiment.




I used :


Thanks for visiting me today!

Hannelie

1 comment:

Leslie Miller said...

Three brilliant and beautiful ideas! Clever thinking, Hannelie!