12 August 2022

Altenew Inspiration Challenge Aug 2022

 Hi there!

Time to share my card for this month's Altenew Challenge !




I fell in love with the colors on Virginia's photo and decided to feature those colors on a floral image. I knew I wanted to incorporate some element to represent the beautiful Adirondack chair... so those three angled stripes in the background... they were inspired by the back of the chair :)





 I used :

  • Spider-mums-outline-stamp-set
  • Dotted-blooms-stamp-set (sentiment)
  • Altenew inks : Dark Chocolate, Coral Bliss, Peach Perfect - I used the inks for the background stripes and also to watercolor the image
  • Gina K Amalgam black ink
  • Misti
  • Silhouette cameo to cut out the image
  • Strips of paper to mask off the area for the stripes
  • Rhinestones
  • Foam squares for dimension

Also sharing my card at :

AAA birthday - Anything goes birthday
Happy little stampers - Birthday Challenge - Anything goes



                                        



Thanks for visiting me today!

Hannelie

6 comments:

My Paper Epiphany said...

I love the ombre and the beautifully coloured flowers!

Jane said...

Stuning! Such beautiful soft colours. Thanks for playing at AAA Birthday, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

Virginia L. said...

LOVE your interpretation of the inspiration! The inking is superb! Spot on as always! So glad that you join the August Inspiration Challenge!

Jane.D said...

Absolutely gorgeous! Love the soft colours... well I love everything about this card! Thank you for sharing and playing along with us at AAA Birthday, hope to see you in future challenges too! Take care and keep crafting!

Nonni said...

Love the way you were inspired by the photo Hannelie. An amazing design from you as always! Thank you for joining us at AAA Birthday!

Paper Therapy Ponderings said...

you did a wonderful interpretation of the photo. Your card is beautiful. Love the colors.
Thanks for joining us at Happy Little Stampers.
Barb Housner, DT