04 June 2022

Miss You

 Hi there!

I could not believe my luck...

Originally I made today's card inspired by Freshly Made Sketches and Color Throwdown .

I was just about to write this post, when I saw the challenge at Just us Girls, where the theme this week is... is Paintbrush ! Now I am happily sharing my card over at JUGS too!





I used :

  • XL Stacked Greetings ~Simon Says stamp
  • Altenew Inks
  • Versafine black ink
  • Paintbrush Cutting file from the Silhouette store
  • Pearls
  • Craft foam for dimension

This was one of those card ideas that just worked... first time! It came together really quickly with one of the fabulous bold sentiments from Simon Says Stamp and easy ink swiping directly from the ink pad. 


Challenges :

Freshly made sketches ~Sketch by Jacquie

Color Throwdow ~Green Blue Lavender and Silver

Just us girls ~ Paintbrush



               


Thanks for visiting me today!

Hannelie


10 comments:

Vicki Dutcher said...

Well that is fun for us! I always enjoy seeing your (always) creative cards in the JUGS gallery! Thanks for joining in!

Anonymous said...

I love this!!

Kim S said...

SO sweet! I love your swooshes of color and the paintbrushes. And what a lovely sentiment! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Lisa Elton said...

Love the 'paint' swipes and those cute paintbrushes! This is such a fun card, Hannelie. So happy to see your card in the Just Us Girls gallery!

Broni said...

What a great card! So fun! Thanks for joining us this week at the Color Throwdown!

Carol said...

Such a pretty clean and kinda CAS card! So glad you shared it with us at Just Us Girls!

Cécile RIBON said...

What a super creative take on the three challenges. I totally love it. Thanks for joining in the party at Freshly Made Sketches and at Just Us Girls this week.

Nancy said...

This came out so well, Hannelie! The sentiment is just wonderful too! Always, fun seeing you at Just Us Girls.

Jeanne H said...

Love your card. Congrats.

Ina G said...

Great take on the sketch and you have been so creative with our paintbrush challenge . Thanks for sharing with us at JUGs this week Hannelie.