02 June 2022

Fusion challenge - Rainbow plates

 Hi there!

Playing along at Fusion Card Challenge - using the sketch and photo inspiration !

Such a fun photo... I just had to make a card  ;)






I used :

  • Circles die cut from scraps of pastel card stock in rainbow colors
  • Silver glitter card stock
  • Happy - Cut with my Silhouette cameo
  • Birthday sentiment from Uniko Simply Said Blocks  
  • Rhinestones
  • Craft foam for dimension

I was inspired by the colors of course, and the beautiful flow of pastel rainbow plates. 





Thanks for visiting me today!

Hannelie

3 comments:

Tracey McNeely said...

Hannelue this is so fun, love those pastel circles lined up!

Laurie Unger said...

What an awesome take on the Fusion challenge and with a perfect fusion! Wonderfully creative. Thanks for playing!

Linda Callahan said...

Fabulous - so smart and stylish!