31 May 2022

Sweet birthday wishes

Hi there!

I challenged myself to make a card with a fruit theme ! I think I only have this one fruit stamp set , it's from Altenew and I have only made one card with it... maybe two. Time to do something about it!🍒





I used :

  • Altenew Simple-fruits-stamp-set
  • Gingham background stamp from Kaisercraft
  • Birthday wishes stamp from Uniko
  • "Sweet" cut with my silhouette cameo - Font used : Hello Honey
  • Altenew ink : Ruby red & Shadow creek
  • Versafine black ink
  • Wreath builder to stamp the cherries
  • Misti
  • Circle die
  • Craft foam for dimension

Challenges :


Simon says stamp ~ Wednesday challenge : Anything goes

Make my Monday Challenge - Fruit / vegetables


Thanks for visiting me today!

Hannelie

4 comments:

Cheryl W said...

Sweet card (pun intended)! Love the cherries. I was thinking of making a card with cherries on it myself today. You have inspired me to get it done.

Maria Valente said...

Lovely card! The color combination is simply beautiful. Thank you for joining Make My Monday Challenge blog.

ElizStewart said...

Hannelle... so absolutely love your cherry wreath... perfect simplicity!! Thank you so much for joining and sharing at CAS on Friday this week. Elizabeth

Sue Jackson said...

This card is wonderful! I love the circle of cherries and the Buffalo check behind it is fabulous! Perfect for a picnic! Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday! I hope to see you in the gallery again soon!