30 May 2022

Elephant birthday card

 Hi there

Whenever I visit my family in South-Africa , I love visiting craft/stationery stores to see if I can find something interesting to add to my crafty stash. So I did just that with our last visit and found a couple of unique stencils . Time to use one of them !






I used :

  • Elephant stencil from Unlimited ideas available here 
  • Altenew rustic linen background stamped on the frame
  • Altenew ink : Emerald
  • Iced spruce distress oxide ink
  • Altenew label love sentiment
  • Foam squares to pop up the frame and sentiment

Challenges :







Happy little stampers - Anything goes with stencils




Thanks for visiting me today!

Hannelie

3 comments:

Jeanne H said...

Great card. Lucky you having that stencil. tfs

Nancy said...

I love square cards and don't know why I don't make them more often! I adore elephants and I just love that stencil and the frame looks awesome too! Thanks for being with us at Seize the Birthday!

Cheryl W said...

Fabulous stencil. It makes such a great card.