01 May 2022

Color Hues #40

 Hi there!

Time for a new challenge at Color Hues !


                                                                          


Here's the super simple card I made for your inspiration:





I used :

  • Sentiment from Altenew Paint-a-flower-spider-mums
  • Footprint cutting file from Miss Kate Cuttables
  • Silhouette cameo
  • Textured card stock
  • Versafine black ink
  • Flat back pearls
  • Craft foam for dimension

The colors kept taking me back to the beach... but how will YOU be inspired !?

Thanks for visiting me today ♥

Hannelie

9 comments:

cm said...

Your footprints on the beach, paired with the powerful sentiment, make for a gorgeous card! Simple? I say sensational!
hugs~carol

Carol Cel said...

stunning!

Nancy said...

Just perfection! I adore this!

Kristie Goulet said...

I adore this SO much! It's perfection!!

Karen said...

That footprint cutting file is fabulous--and so is your card!

I Card Everyone said...

I can't wait to sink my toes in the sand again, Hannelie!
There you go making magic happen with that Silhouette again!
=]

Tracey McNeely said...

Hannelie this is such a great card, I love the footprints in the sand, so unique!

Ida said...

This is wonderful. - So glad I found your blog. You have a great style of stamping. I've enjoyed going through your cards here today.

LeAnne said...

This is just adorable!