01 February 2022

Color Hues #34

 Hi there !

Time to share the card I made to invite and inspire you to join Color Hues this fortnight!

We have the perfect color combination for this time of the year with all the love in the air!


                                                                                  


I went for a simple but bold design... and only one layer ( or no layers depending on the terminology you wish to use 😉  )





I used :


Sharing my card at :

AAA cards - no layers & big sentiment




Thanks for visiting me today!

Hannelie

9 comments:

Karen said...

You always excel at CAS cards, and this one layer wonder is no exception!

Nancy said...

Just perfect! Love this CAS card, Hannelie!

Kristie Goulet said...

I love that gorgeous bloom in red! Perfectly CAS!! Have a great week!

Tristan said...

Stunning card Hannelie. Love that bold red flower behind your sentiment. Thanks for being joining us at AAA Cards. Tristan DT.

Cheryl W said...

You are a pro at making one-layer cards. I love the big "Love" sentiment. I think I have a stamp like that, and you've inspired me to get it out.

nancy littrell said...

Simply beautiful one layer red and black Love you card, Hannelie. TFS Love and Hugs...Nancy

Leslie Miller said...

Ideal stamping for a no-layer card. I love the bold look. You are always inspiring, Hannelie.

Michal said...

Love this Hannelie!! Great bold design, so elegant.

Mac Mable said...

Bold and beautiful and so fresh looking Hannelie x.