04 February 2022

Altenew February 2022 challenge

 Hi there!

Happy Friday to you! Thanks for popping in to take a look at the (two) cards I made this morning. 

Two cards... just because I had all the supplies out, made one card, and then had another idea for how to use this flower stamp with a very apt name ... Statement Flowers. It's quite large, and used as a full image it requires a bit of a larger 'canvas' to breathe. 

The first card is just a bit taller than the regular A2 , and the second card I would say fall in the mini slimline category :)

Here's the first one :





And the second :




I used :



The flowers in the inspiration photo reminded me so much of this set, all I had to do was to add color inspired by the lovely flowers .

My favorite is the second card...  which one is yours?







Have a great day and week end !

Hannelie

2 comments:

Cheryl W said...

These are both beautiful. I found it interesting to read that you inked your stencil, spritzed it, and then applied it to your card front. I've not tried that technique, but yours turned out so well, that I'd like to give it a go. Thanks for the inspiration!

Leslie Miller said...

Beautiful, Hannelie! I love how you colored each of them. Interesting technique on the second card.