23 March 2021

Springtime and Happy bird : Alex Syberia March release

 Hi there!

I have two cards for today ! Both from the new release digistamps by AlexSyberiaDesign !


First up is the Happy Bird :

For this card I printed the image twice, and cut out a circle window on one of the panels. I colored the image on the card base, and layered the uncolored panel over it to create a spotlight effect.






I used :


And then : Springtime A2 Card Panel.

For this card I decreased the size of the image, and mirrored it once , to the bottom and again to the right. 






I used :


Thanks for visiting me today!

Hannelie

3 comments:

Cheryl W said...

Two beautiful cards! Your spotlight card is a reverse of what I have usually seen for spotlight cards. I like your technique so much more! And your second card is so lovely. The gentle colors are perfect for a sympathy card. Sadly, we need those, too.

TK said...

Two beautiful cards, and I really love the spotlight effect to highlight your beautiful bird

nancy littrell said...

Two pretty Springtime cards, Hannelie. I love your spotlighted bird and the soft coloring and CAS designs on both your cards. TFS my friend. Love and Hugs..Nancy