25 March 2020

Let's party !

Hi there!

It's been a while since I joined the fun at Fusion Card Challenge ! Time to do something about that :)








A fusion of sketch and photo today. So many fun elements to be celebrated, but after I noticed the marbled effect on the hexagons, I immediately knew which direction I should go with the background.


 I used :

  • Let's party stamp set : Mudra Craft stamps
  • Promarkers
  • Distress oxide inks and Versafine black ink
  • Liquid-marble-stencil : Altenew
  • Silhouette cameo to cut out the cake and mask for the background
  • Liquid pearls and flat back pearls

                                            


Thanks for visiting me today!

Hannelie

7 comments:

Laurie Unger said...

Love this! great marbled effect on your panels and love how you used the same colors on the fab cake. Thanks for joining us over at the Fusion Card Challenge. -laurie DT

Cheryl W said...

That is such an interesting stencil. When I first saw it, I immediately thought, "How did she do that?" It really is an eye-catcher!

Hilda Burton said...

I love the stencil, color combo, and your coloring. Very pretty card.

Linda Callahan said...

Love it!

Barb Ghig said...

Gorgeous card, Hannelie! I love how you combined the sketch and photo...your marble stenciling is so striking and your birthday cake is beautiful! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Fusion!

TK said...

So beautiful! Love your take on the sketch!

Wanda Cullen said...

You totally rocked both the sketch (love that marble look) and the photo inspiration! What a fun, wonky cake image! Thanks so much for joining us at Fusion!