29 March 2020

Altenew March challenge (take 2)

Hi there!

Didn't plan another card for this month's Altenew Challenge, but the colors are just so beautiful and when I saw the sketch at CASe this sketch, I suddenly had an idea !



Altenew geometric landscape



Altenew geometric landscape


 I used :


I wanted to use the mega you stamp as part of my sentiment, but because of the design on 2 levels that couldn't work. So I stamped it, imported it to my Silhouette studio, traced it, and used it to cut the sentiment instead of stamping it. Cut one in black and one in white, and layered to create a shadow effect.

Challenges :

Altenew March-2020-inspiration-challenge ~ Inspired by the colors

CASe this sketch  ~ Sketch flipped upside down





                                        

Thanks for visiting me today!

Hannelie

4 comments:

Anita in France said...

The pop of delicious graphic colour amid all the white is fabulous, Hannelie ... a fabulous contrast with the scripty sentiment! Hugs, Anita :)

Rachelle Oltean said...

This is simply beautiful and I think you have achieved sketch “Perfection!” : )

Cheryl W said...

Awesome idea to trace and cut your sentiment with the Silhouette. The colors you used are so pretty together. This card is super!

TK said...

Fantastic card, I LOVE that beautifully colored inset and the big bold YOU across it!