30 March 2020

A little birdie told me !

Hi there!

I fell in love with this cute bear cutting file the moment I found him in the Silhouette store. He was sitting in my library for a while now... time to share him with you !

He was originally wearing a party hat, but when I discovered this sentiment in my NBUS stash, I decided to swap the party hat for a cute birdie !








 I used :


  • Design #291319 from the Silhouette store (bear with gift)
  • Design #18628 from the Silhouette store (birdie)
  • A variety of distress oxide inks
  • Sentiment from Avery Elle ( fruit stand - retired I think )
  • Embossing folder : Tim Holtz
  • Dot stencil on gift
  • Foam squares for dimension
  • Enamel dots

Challenges :

The card concept ~ Woodland Nursery ( clean and simple style )

Seize the birthday ~ Playing with the topping - Cards for kids

Addicted to CAS ~ Texture (added texture with an embossing folder)





                  



Thanks for visiting me today!

Hannelie

8 comments:

Anita in France said...

Beautifully detailed, Hannelie ... and sooo sweet ... an adorable little scene! Hugs, Anita :)

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

Adorable! Love the precious bear! Thanks for joining us at the Card Concept!

Cheryl W said...

I LOVE this one, Hannelie! You're so right--that bear is so cute. And the little bird on his head was the perfect touch.

nancy littrell said...

Such a cutie, Hannelie. Love your bears birdie and matching sentiment:-) TFS Stay Safe and Stay Creative! Hugs..Nancy

TK said...

So sweet, and obvious why you liked this guy!

Vicki Dutcher said...

The embossed bg i perfect with your fun bear. Thanks for joining in at ATCAS

Barb Ghig said...

Super cute bear and I love how you added the darling bird, Hannelie1 Your embossed background is the perfect way to add texture to a CAs design...Love this card! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Addicted to CAS!

I hope you and your family are staying safe and healthy!

Jaydee said...

Gorgeous bird and friend, Hannelie and I love that textured background. So glad you joined us at ATCAS this week
jaydee