26 February 2020

Happy birthday with Hero Arts Florals

Hi there!

I love the versatility of floral stamps! They work for almost all occasion cards and are perfect for birthday cards ... because we all love flowers on our birthday !


Hero Arts Florals - Nasturtium


Hero Arts Florals - Nasturtium


Hero Arts Florals - Nasturtium


I used :


Challenges :


February-challenge at A blog named Hero : BIRTHDAY

Happy little stampers Watercolour challenge ~ Anything goes with option of bling




Thanks for visiting me today!

Hannelie

7 comments:

me gusta zellulose said...

Love it!

Cheryl W said...

I love nasturtiums! They're not only beautiful, they're edible, too. Your card is a lovely representation of this sweet flower.

TK said...

Very pretty colored flowers, and your lovely splish-splashy coloring behind them is pretty as well

Anna M. said...

This is so pretty! I love the background--goes very well with the beautifully colored flowers!

Thank you for participating in the Happy Little Stampers watercolor challenge & we hope you will join us again in the next HLS Challenge!.

Anna – Design Team member at Happy Little Stampers

Visit my blog - Crafty Anna Studio.
You can also find me on Instagram - CraftyAnna Studio
Thank you!


Anita in France said...

Well, these are lovely birthday flowers, Hannelie ... so softly coloured ... and fabulous against the smooshy background! Hugs, Anita :)

Nora Noll said...

This is STUNNING!!! I LOVE the background you created!!

Paper Therapy Ponderings said...

beautiful card, wonderful coloring, love the background behind your floral image
thanks for joining us at Happy Little Stampers
Barb Housner