22 July 2019

Daisy inspired !

Hi there!

Daisies... one of my favorite flowers ! So simple but so beautiful!


Daisy is also one of my favorite fragrances. It's by Marc Jacobs and I LOVE the design of the bottle... and of course the stopper ! I used this as inspiration to make a very simple birthday card today .

In case you are not familiar with the look of the bottle... I included it in the background of my photo 🌸









 I used :


  • "hey" Sentiment from the Silhouette store #46981
  • Daisies also from the Silhouette store #293397
  • Silhouette cameo
  • Gold 'pearls' for flower centers
  • Foam dots for dimension

Sharing my card at :


Addicted to CAS ~ Daisy



                                                                       


Thanks for looking !

Hannelie

7 comments:

ElizStewart said...

Absolutely fabulous, Hannelie!

Shelly said...

Such a BEAUTIFUL card, Hannelie! Love where you got your inspiration from!

Leslie Miller said...

So very cute and sweet! I do love the perfume bottle, too. That stopper would be hard to throw away when the bottle is finished. Funny about a perfume called Daisy because daisies are actually rather stinky. However, they were probably thinking of a girl's name, rather than the scent of a daisy flower. Nevermind all that... your card is very pretty!

TK said...

Simply beautiful! What a great card, such sweet daisies!

Cheryl W said...

I can see why that beautiful bottle inspired you. It's lovely, and so is your card!

Barb Ghig said...

Oh, I love this die cut sentiment and how perfectly you paired it with the daisies, Hannelie! Beautiful bottle, too :)
Thanks so much for playing along with us at Addicted to CAS!

Macimbalo said...

So pretty, just love everything about this CAS perfection card! Thanks so much for sharing at ATCAS challenge!