17 March 2018

Closet inspiration #2

Hi there!

Happy Saturday to you!

I'm here to show you the second card in my promised closet inspiration series. No idea how far I will go with this but it sure is fun, so expect more! If you missed the first card I made inspired by a piece of clothing from my closet, click here to take a look !






The inspiration: a little shift dress I just LOVE. One of those dresses you can slip on and feel 'dressed' time after time :)



I used:

  • Circle cutting file : Designed in the Silhouette studio by replicating one circle in rows and columns. Welding everything together and framed to cover the card front.
  • Happy sentiment cut with my cameo (Font : Jenna Sue)
  • Birthday stamp from Happy Little Stampers
  • Vellum
  • Rhinestones
  • Altenew inks as shown in photo

This dress was just begging to be 'cased' 😁. A card makers dream with so many elements for inspiration. There's the ombre purple/pink, the geometric pattern and the beautiful sheer top layer of fabric. I love the card as much as I love the dress! I hope you like it too ;)

Sharing my card at :

Seize the birthday : No toppings



                                                              



Thanks for visiting me today!

Hugs
Hannelie

13 comments:

stampwithsandy said...

Hannelie, I am loving your closet inspirations! Your card came out great, love the ombre purple and it looks just like the dress! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Seize the Birthday!

!neke said...

Heel mooi !!!!!

Suze said...

What a great idea to use the closet inspiration. This is wonderful - can't wait to see what you come up with next!

Shelly said...

LOVE this!! So pretty!

nancy littrell said...

Beautiful ombre coloring and chic circle design, my friend. You should be designing stencils, stamps and sentiments for a company my friend. TFS Hugs..

Cheryl W said...

Your card is beautiful! And I can imagine how pretty you look in that dress, too.

Barbara said...

Inspiration comes from everywhere, you just don't know the possibilities. Love this inspiration.
Thanks so much for sharing with us at Seize the Birthday Challenge. Looking forward to seeing you again.
Barbara DT Member

Leslie Miller said...

Ohhh, I love both the card and the dress! Beautiful blending of colors. The dress looks so breezy and cool and perfect for your climate. Very pretty! This is fun, Hannelie!

Patti said...

Oh how sweet! your card is the perfect take on your inspiration dress : ) You always delight me Hannelie!

I hope you are doing well and are happy in your heart!

(((Hugs)))
Patti

Anita in France said...

Stylish and so elegant, Hannelie ... that's your gorgeous shift dress and your fabulous card inspired by it ... they're both beautiful! Hugs, Anita :)

Papercraft Boutique said...

I LOVE your Closet Inspiration series, Hannelie!
Both your card and the dress are stunning! I love the colors and the geometric design. You sponged the ink so smoothly! Hideko xx

Nora Noll said...

Totally BREATHTAKING!! I love the ombre purple. Your closet is a lot more fun then mine!!

Brawny x said...

Fab cardvx