15 February 2018

I ♥ you

Hi there!

Still in the heart/love card making mood!

Remember THIS card I made a couple of weeks ago? I promised then that I had plans to use the "scraps" to make something new? Well here's the card I made:








I used :
  • Scraps from above mentioned card
  • Sentiment from the Silhouette store (one of my most used and loved sentiments Design ID #46981)
  • Stamped sentiment from Altenew (part of sketchy floral set)
  • Punched hearts
  • Die cut circle
  • Silhouette cameo

Sharing my card at :


Simon says stamp ~ Send a card to a friend



                                                                                            
Thanks for visiting me today!

Hugs
Hannelie


8 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

Ack, I love this colorful creation as much as I love all the delicate, soft colors of yesterday's card! Brilliant use of those scraps. I heart this card so much!

Lin said...

How fun and graphic is this, Hannelie! Love the 4 colors and the fun sentiment and hearts you pulled together! Thanks for playing along with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

Cheryl W said...

Pretty! And what a perfect way to use those die cuts. This is such a happy card.

nancy littrell said...

I so love your colorful and creative LOVE card, Hannelie. Such a lovely scrap card, my friend. TFS Hugs..

Unknown said...

Love the bright colours on this card, great use of your leftovers
Hugs Kaz x

Papercraft Boutique said...

Bright and cheerful collage, Hannelie! I can't believe you made this from "scraps". I love this as much as the original card posted a few weeks ago. The layout of the the 4 color panels is so cool! Hideko :-)

Anita in France said...

Bright, fresh, colourful ... and fun, Hannelie ... such a brilliant 'scraps' card! Hugs, Anita :)

Bobby said...

I love how you tied all the colorful cuts together with the circle and hearts, Hannelie.