25 October 2016

CASology : Cure

Hi there!

CASology  time!


Where will this week's cue card take you?

It made me literally think out of the box this week ... the tissue box!


                                                              

I know tissues won't really cure any illness, but it will surely help to get you there!



This is how it looks like empty:


And this is how it looks closed and ready to go into an envelope :


Dimensions (closed) : 9 x 11.5cm

Design ID #62550 From the Silhouette online store with my own sentiment. 
Font : Cashew Apple Ale

This is the first time I made a pop up card and let me tell you it was so much fun!
It also was a fabulous opportunity to use up some patterned paper that's been waiting in a drawer very patiently!

You might be wondering (like I was wondering) where the saying "bless you" after someone sneezes,  originated. If you are interested to learn something new today, click here ☺.


For more inspiration... please visit my friendly teammates listed below:

Guest designer:  Petra


Our sponsor this week: Birch press design 

Thanks for visiting me today!
Hugs
Hannelie

15 comments:

Jacquie Southas said...

This is so fun & clever, Hannelie!!

Joyce said...

Love this. So creative and clever, and what a wonderful surprise awaits the special person who opens this card.

Happy Dance said...

Hannelie, I love this pop-up tissue box card!!! It would definitely help the recipient feel so much better. GREAT use of the patterned paper. And the color you've chosen for your base is the perfect compliment. Such a sweet card!! LOVE it!! Bev

Unknown said...

What a clever idea Hannelie ! This is super great ! I love it ! I can tell you that I would be able to make a lot of "cure" cards like yours with all the forsaken patterned papers I have in my drawers ! Thank you for your lovely comment on my blog and thank you for giving me back a defect in my blog: there is actually no link to contact me! I'll fix it asap!
Izzy Scrap

Janet a.k.a. swanlady21 said...

Ever so clever!

Cheryl W. said...

Super cute card. It will definitely make someone feel better when they open it. I have loved making pop-up cards - especially the designs I get from the Silhouette Design Store.

Anita in France said...

Sweet, fun and pretty, Hannelie ... and so clever! Bless You, my friend! Hugs, Anita :)

- Bellule - said...

Fun card Hannelie !!

Bises ♥

Gerrina said...

Ik denk dat de ontvanger van deze kaart gelijk in een beter humeur is! Wat een super idee weer Hannelie! Groetjes, Gerrina

HJ said...

Love it! The floral tissue box is so perfect.

Darnell said...

Stop it! How clever are you?!! This is fabtastic, Hannelie!! What a fun card for some poor stuff-up-nose person to find in their Happy Mailbox!! Hugs, Darnell

Sherrie M. said...

WOW Hannelie! This is amazing, clever, and so perfectly CAS.

Bobby said...

So cute and clever, Hannelie.

Lisa Lara said...

Adorable, I love making the folding tissue box. This is so fun Hannelie.

foleysfriend said...

This is so super clever! What an awesome idea and so perfect for this week's challenge!