12 October 2014

The Cutting Edge #12

Hi there!

Are you ready for the new week?

I hope you had a chance to 'recharge' those batteries over the weekend!

I have a card to share... one that I made for this fortnight's challenge at The cutting edge .
Don't you just love it when you see a challenge and you know immediately what you want to do?

...and then the added bonus if it turns out the way you've imagined?
It happened today... with this card, yay!



Only trouble I had was taking the photo... the dark blue kept looking purple no matter how I edited. This is the best I could do :|



I focused on the color scheme,  the play with positive and negative cuts, and created my theme round the hearts on the background paper.

This is the inspiration provided by Amy!


                                               


Although my sentiment is quite simple, I did save it, in case you want to use it:



Thanks so much for looking!

Have a great week!





13 comments:

Lynn said...

Oh I love all the dimension on the hearts Hannalie! Fabulous.

Jane said...

Another absolute stunner Hannelie!

Kim Heggins said...

What a sweet card...I love your beautiful sentiment.

sandie said...

the dark blue sure looks blue to me and what a great combo of hearts and fab dimension and oh yes I love the ping moments x

Anita in France said...

Wow, Hannelie, this is just stunning ... I see beautiful blue (not purple!), crisp white, sweet red hearts, and so much wonderful dimension ... so fabulous! Hugs, Anita :)

Gerrina said...

Het is een prachtige kaart! Al dat snijwerk en zo mooi passend; knap! Groetjes, Gerrina

Petra Swart said...

O, dit is stunning, vrou!!! Ek is mal oor jou perfekte harte en die vou in die middelstes is net so briljant!!! Die keuse van die strepies papier om saam met die dotjies te gaan is perfek en die drie rooi harte is pragtig!! Daar is soveel diepte aan hierdie kaartjie!! Die sentiment se fyn font is pragtig en die boodskappie so gepas!! Baie, baie oulik, vrou!!!!

Groete en goed gaan!!!!

Edwina said...

Hi Hannelie, I love this cute card. I like the hearts and the sentiment. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown

Kay Miller said...

Oh Hannelie, you do the most fabulous things with die cutting! This is so fabulous! What a cute and so clever card! I love the colors too! Not purple on my screen :) So glad you joined us at The Cutting Edge! :)

Geri said...

First of all, I see a beautiful, vibrant blue that totally rocks with the red & white! No purple on my monitor! Add in the lovely depth & dimension of this cool design and I'd say we are looking at another Winner! Winner!

I hope you know how much I admire your talent & creativity & how delighted I am to be inspired to create every time I visit your blog!

You're the best!

Geri said...

Sheesh! I did it again...forgot to say Thanks for another sweet sentiment!

Deepti said...

I like how u incorporated the colors on ur hearts and those dash lines is simply genius :)

Lisa A. said...

What a cool take on the inspiration and what a sweet card, Hannelie!! LOVE those hearts with that sentiment!! As always, so wonderful having you as a part of the challenges at The Cutting Edge:)!!