15 April 2022

Hang in there!

 Hi there!

It's Good Friday, and although I don't have an Easter card to share today, I want to wish you a blessed Easter time!

Today I am playing along in two challenges. I love the way the challenges contributed to my design!








I used :

  • Altenew Beautiful-day stamp set (floral image)
  • Altenew Paint-a-flower-chamomile stamp set (sentiment)
  • Bird Cage cutting file from the Silhouette store #16164
  • Bird cutting file also from the Silhouette store #18628
  • Silhouette cameo
  • Altenew ink and Versafine black ink
  • Foam tape for dimension
  • Rhinestones

For the Card Concept: 

A clean and layered card . For inspiration , I love the right upper corner of the image with the large pink flower behind the cage, so I focused on that part to create my focal point. The Altenew beautiful day flower is one of my all time favorite floral sets and I thought it was the perfect fit for this card! 

For CAS Colours and sketches , I rotated the sketch to suit my design idea.



                                      


Thanks for visiting me today!

Hannelie


5 comments:

Carol said...

Your bird cage and the pink flower behind it are so so pretty! And your sentiment is perfect! Love your card!

Karen K said...

Such a sweet card Hannelle :) Love the birdcage with the beautiful flower behind it. Perfect use of our photo and colors. Thank you for joining us at The Card Concepts Karen K (DT)

Michal said...

That is AMAZING Hannelie, what a gorgeous card!! I love the colors that you used and the beautiful scene you created. Absolutely wonderful, thank you for joining us this week at CC&S!

Cécile RIBON said...

What a super classy design and such a creative take on the sketch! So glad you joined us at CC&S this week.

Esther Asbury said...

Your card is absolutely beautiful! I love the CAS design that still includes layers and embellishments. So happy you played along at The Card Concept!