10 April 2022

From my hands to your heart

Hi there!

Thanks for popping in to take a look at the card I am sharing today!

I fell in love with this macrame cutting file from the Silhouette store the moment I saw it, but always wondered how I would use it on a card. When I saw the sketch by Jen M, I knew my macrame found a home. All that was left to do was to find the right sentiment... and I found it in the Rustic Linen stamp set by Altenew  ! I love it when you find just the right sentiment for a card ... it's like the cherry on the cake to complete a design.


Here's my card :




  
Freshly made sketches
                                                               


I used :

  • Design #354119 from the silhouette store
  • Sentiment from Altenew Rustic Linen stamp set
  • Vintage photo Distress ink to stamp the sentiment
  • Silhouette cameo to cut out the macrame and sentiment
  • Textured gems from my stash
  • Craft foam for dimension

Wishing you a wonderful day!

Hannelie

3 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

How lovely! Jo x

Jen Mitchell said...

What a cool design! And such a clever take on the sketch!

Cheryl W said...

So pretty. It reminds me of my macrame days. I used to really enjoy making decor items using macrame.