17 November 2017

Blessed...

Hi there!

Blessed I am indeed... to have so many special people in my life!

This one is for all of YOU :


A closer look:


... and the products I used :



  • Leaf stencil cut with my Silhouette cameo.
  • Stencil form Enmarc to a add pattern to leaf.
  • Altenew ink.
  • Sentiment cut with my silhouette, Font used : Amastery Script. 
  • Sentiment strip printed on colored vellum, Font used : Amastery Hand.
  • Enamel dots.

I saved the sentiment for you to use in print form ... you are welcome :)






Card inspired by:

Fusion Card Challenge
                                           

Thanks for visiting me today!

Hugs
Hannelie

12 comments:

!neke said...

Heel mooi !!!!
Fijn weekend !

groeten Ineke

- Bellule - said...

So beautiful card and sentiment. Thank you !!

Bises ♥

Brawny x said...

A fabulous cardvx

Cheryl W. said...

I really love your stenciled leaf, especially since you added some interest with the pattern of yet another stencil. Great idea!! Your sentiment is beautiful, too. Thank you so much for sharing it.

I Card Everyone said...

Thank you, Hannelie... we are all blessed by the beauty you bring to our lives! I am missing you so on our team... xx
=]

Leslie Miller said...

Masterful use of the sketch and the "tools" in your craft room! I love how you did the sentiment, and thank you so much for sharing it with the rest of us!

Papercraft Boutique said...

Thank *YOU* for sharing your beautiful cards with us, Hannelie! This is one of the beauties. Love the design of the sentiment you created! Hideko

Bobby said...

Thank you for your inspiring work, Hannelie. It's a pleasure to visit and see your wonderful creativity. Case in point, this leaf with its beautiful inking and pattern.

Darnell said...

I feel the same way, Hannelie! Your card is really beautiful, just like you!! Hugs, Darnell

Anita in France said...

Elegant and stylish, Hannelie, with a fabulous touch of graphic! Yes, we are blessed! Hugs, Anita :)

TK said...

Oh My! This is gorgeous! I love that you added the pattern within the leaf stencil! And such gorgeous fonts too!

Nancy said...

Right back at you! You are too talented and such an inspiration! This card is truly remarkable!