11 May 2016

Quilted thanks!

Hi there!

Happy Wednesday to you!

Here to share a card I made inspired by a couple of challenges :)


quilted thank you card with inlaid dies

The quilt frame was cut with my silhouette in navy. Once more in solid mint, and once more in white in order to do the inlay work. Some of the white cut parts were stamped with a striped BG stamp from Stamperia in navy. I layered the frame with inlaid parts over a partially stamped mint dot BG stamp also from Stamperia.

I then added my own digital sentiment which I will share below.




Fonts used: DJB hand stitched alpha and Cursif.

I used inspiration from the following challenges to make this card:

Happy little stampers  ~ CAS ~ Inlaid dies

AAA cards ~ Inlaid dies

Inkspirational challenges ~ mint and navy



       

Thanks for visiting me today!

Hugs
Hannelie

14 comments:

Cheryl W. said...

This is such an artistic card, Hannelie! I love how you inlaid the different colors and patterns and then added the little triangles and enamel dots outside the "quilt." You come up with such creative designs!

Gerrina said...

Wat een fris effect die kleuren! En mooi weer eens heel anders de ingelegde stansjes! Groetjes, Gerrina

Sazzle Dazzle said...

You rock geometric's Hannelie and this one is FAB! Cas-tastic, fun, clever and delighful colours as ever. Thanks so much for playing along at AAA Cards. Sarah x

TK said...

Love this! Not only are the colors wonderful, but I love that you used the stripes to accent the white negatives...

Unknown said...

So very pretty! I love how you extended polka dots from the quilt into backgrounds and the colors are so fresh and vibrant! Thank you for your generosity!

Coralynn Murray said...

Absolutely love the geometrics in your card and all the colours and stamps you used. Great card! Thanks for playing along with us at AAA Cards!

Melissa L. said...

OOOO, Hannelie! I love this. The colors, your layout, all of it! Beautiful! Thanks fr playing at AAA Cards. :) Melissa

Valentyna Komisarenko said...

WOW!!! What a gorgeous quilt, Hannelie! Love all the patterns and colors! Thank you so much for joining us at Happy Little Stampers!

Kim Heggins said...

Simply beautiful!

Bobby said...

When I first saw this I thought it was for CASE This Sketch but I knew it couldn't be because I had already seen your card there. This was a fabulous way to combine those challenges, Hannelie, and the results are gorgeous.

Edwina said...

Hi Hannelie, Love this sentiment. Thank you for sharing it with us. Lovely card. It makes me think of a quilt. Edwina Brown

Anita in France said...

Graphic and pretty at the same time, Hannelie ... such a lovely quilt over those sweet polka dots ... and a perfect 'stitched' sentiment! Hugs, Anita :)

Yvonne Garner said...

Beautifully done! Thank you for sharing with us at Inkspirational!

BożenA said...

Beautiful card. I love your color combination. Great job :-)
Thank you for playing along with Happy Little Stampers CAS
hugs,
BozenA DT