05 July 2024

Stay crafty with a blog named Hero - Color my World

 Hi there!

Happy to share the theme for this month's Stay Crafty with a Blog Named Hero Challenge !





I made this card to invite and inspire you to play along:





I used :

  • Wild Columbine stamp set & Color-layering stencil set
  • Silhouette cameo to cut out the image
  • Inks from Simon Says stamp
  • Versafine black ink
  • Rhinestones
  • Craft foam for dimension
  • Rectangle die cut frame for masking

I hope you will join us!

Sharing my card at : 

AAA birthday - Fabulous Flowers




The flower challenge ~ Make a birthday card



Thanks for visiting me today ♥

Hannelie

3 comments:

Bobby said...

What a delightful card, Hannelie. The font for the sentiment is wonderful and I love the masked inking in the background. Thanks for sharing your card with us at The Flower Challenge.

Pat said...

Such beautiful flowers over the masked rectangle and great to be able to cut them using your Silhouette Hannelie, and the coordinating stencils used with them give some really pretty shading and love the pink and green inks you used. x

Jane said...

So beautiful! Thanks so much for playing at AAA Birthday, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!