10 May 2024

CAS on Friday - Flowers

 Hi there!

We have a new challenge for you over at CAS on Friday ! I think it's going to be a popular one this fortnight : FLOWERS !

With Mother's Day around the corner, I decided to use the opportunity to make a floral Mother's day card. I will not be able to give it to my mother personally,  so this photo of the card I made for her, will have to do!






I used :

  • Flower from Alex Syberia Designs "Spring Garden set
  • Trendy Pattern cover die
  • Sentiment from Hero Arts : Everyday Sentiments set
  • Circle die
  • Versafine black ink
  • Altenew inks
  • Rhinestones
  • Craft foam for dimension

I hope to see you join us!

Thanks for visiting me today ♥

Hannelie
 

2 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

I love how the die frame shows off the flower, a stunning CAS card. x

Pat said...

Such a beautiful and colourful flower from Alex's Spring Garden set Hannelie, and displayed so well over the white cover die background within a framed circular aperture, and love the red gems and black on white sentiment strip to finish. x