30 April 2024

Coloring with stripes

 Hi there!

I shared two cards last week on the Altenew Blog showing how I added color to floral images by using a stripe stencil .



Here's the first one :





For the card above, I used an oval stencil to mask an area and used the Watercolor-stripes-stencil to color the exposed area. I then stamped the poppy from Bouquet-of-poppies, and cut it out with the coordinating die. I used instant dimension foam tape to pop up the image after I stamped the image.

The second card was made using the same principle, but I used a rectangle die to mask instead of an oval.

Second card :




For a more detailed description, please pop over to the Altenew blog !

Thanks for visiting me today .

Hannelie

2 comments:

Pat said...

I love the slightly more random look of the stripes on this Altenew stencil Hannelie, and so pretty using the two different orange tones and the green, but with the addition of yellow on the first, and love the dimension of the flower on the oval masked shape on the first, and the softer look with just the outline flower and the butterfly on the masked rectangle shaped second card, and two lovely sentiments and different gem embellishments on each. x

!neke said...

Mooi en goed idee !!!
groeten Ineke