01 April 2024

Color Hues # 84

 Hi there!

We have a lovely new color pairing for you at Color Hues to inspire your creations!


                                                                                  

   Here's my card :


                              


                              


I used :


  • Altenew Botanical garden stamp set (image)
  • Altenew Inked Rose stamp set (sentiment)
  • Altenew ink for water coloring
  • Versafine black ink
  • Rhinestones
  • Instant dimension foam tape

I hope you will find the time to join us !

Thanks for visiting me today ♥

Hannelie

                                                                 

11 comments:

Nancy said...

I have this set and rarely use it! This is so pretty!

cm said...

Hannelie, your CAS floral card is a work of art. That flower...swoon! Gorgeous, as always!
Also: super congratulations on joining the Altenew design team. They're so lucky to have you as one of their brand ambassadors - as are we!
hugs~c

Pat said...

I love the pretty peachy tones for this beautiful flower and a pretty soft green too Hannelie, and the inky background and simple 'thank you' finish it perfectly. x

Karen said...

I was thrilled to see you've been added to the Altenew Design Team, and I'll be looking forward to your exceptional CAS cards--like this one!

marilyn said...

Perfect CAS card with so many possibilities! Love color combo as well..

donna mikasa said...

A CAS beauty, Hannelie!

Bonnie said...

So sweet, Hannelie! I love these soft colors and that sweet flower!

Tracey McNeely said...

Hannelie this is pretty as a picture. Love the splatter behind your delicate bloom. The pearls are a perfect finish!

Stef Perry said...

A delicate and lovely CAS card, Hannelie. Love it!

JulieP said...

How in the world did you achieve such a perfectly watercolored background??? I am in awe. This is gorgeous.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Congratulations on your Altenew post. Well deserved too. I love the watercolour background, a gorgeous flower and colour mix. Love it. x