22 April 2024

Altenew anniversary Instagram Hop

 Hi there!

I'm sharing a card on Instagram today , as we are still celebrating Altenew's 10th anniversary!

Altenew is giving away a $50 gift certificate to 2 lucky winners and 5 winners will receive a $20 gift certificate! Hop over to Instagram, to see what you have to do ta stand a chance to be one of the winners :)

We hope to inspire you to pull out those older Altenew products, and combine it with something new to make something beautiful!

Speaking of beautiful, one of my favorite older sets is Beautiful-day, and I have used it many many times before. So it was an easy choice for today's card. I combined it with the Dainty-swiss-dots-stamp-set, also an older set. The sentiment I used is also an older set :  Bold-sentiments-stamp-set . I framed the flower with the Sparkled-frame-die, which is from the latest April release. 







Inks used :


Thanks for visiting me today... Hope to see you hop along on Instagram!

Hannelie

3 comments:

Debbie said...

Very pretty!

Pat said...

This is just so crisp and clean with the beautiful yellow flowers over the stamped black on white dots, and I love the white on black sentiment strip, and the black enamel dots placed around the frame are a wonderful finishing touch...a gorgeous card Hannelie. x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Just perfect and very beautiful, love the dots around the frame, matching the dotty paper too. x