22 March 2024

Fun with Foil Transfer Cards - Simon Says Stamp - Be Bold release

 Hi here!

I had so much fun playing with the Acetate Retro Arcs , Foil Transfer Cards from the new Simon Says Stamp Be Bold release!

These sheets are an easy way to create quick and eye catching cards.

Here are four cards I made :

Card #1 :




Card #2:




Card #3:




Card #4:





After foiling the cards, I added a die cut sentiment to the first card, and a focal point and die cut sentiment to the second and third cards. The fourth card already had a sentiment so I decided to turn it into a shaker card.



Thanks for visiting me today!

Hannelie

3 comments:

Karen said...

Each and every one of these cards is a winner--so festive, colorful, and fun!!!

Bajalizzy said...

I like the CAS card #2 the best with its clean green effect.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Fabulous foiled cards, the dies show the foiling off beautifully. x