20 February 2024

Three birthday cards

 Hi there!

I had so much fun in my craft room this morning ! I designed a stencil in the Silhouette studio, featuring circles, half circles and quarter-circles. The stencil was inspired by THIS pin on my 'Design Inspiration' board.

I tried out three different color combinations and two different designs, resulting in three one layer cards :









I used :

  • Stencil designed in the Silhouette studio, cut with my Silhouette cameo
  • Be Kind stamp set, Floral Frames stamp set & XL Stacked Greetings all from Simon Says stamp
  • Versafine black ink
  • Altenew ink on card #1 and #3
  • Distress oxide ink on card #2
  • Black rhinestones

Sharing my card(s) at :

Addicted to CAS : Geometric

AAA cards : Anything goes (twisting with Birthday)

Time out challenges : Birthday (Happy birthday Time Out! 🎂🎉🥳)




          


Thanks for visiting me today!

Hannelie


11 comments:

Karen said...

These are fabulous! I love your stencil!

Pat said...

I love the geometric shapes you have used to design your stencil with and such a great idea to cut it on your silhouette Hannelie, and the three different colour combinations all look really pretty, and the outline flowers work beautifully on two of them, and then the lovely large sentiment perfectly covers the other...three brilliant cards! x

Kristin Sluhan said...

Ok.....I want to live in your brain.... Seriously, you are amazing! Your own stencil?!? I bow to your talent and creativity. You did a wonderful job with us for the AAA Cards challenge this week, we love seeing your work in our gallery and look forward to seeing more of it!
Kristin Sluhan
AAA Cards Challenge DT

Vicki Dutcher said...

Awesome geometric cards! It’s funny what color does it just changes it even though it’s the same layout. All three are awesome. Thanks for playing in at ATCAS

Cardsbymaaike said...

Gorgeous set of cards Hannelie. Thank you for playing at the AAA Card Challenges

kareN stampZ said...

They're amazing, you should talk to SSS about starting your own stencil range. I love the teal and yellow so effective. Thanks for playing and sharing with us at AAA Cards.

My Paper Epiphany said...

3 brilliant designs! I love all of your cards! Thanks so much for helping us celebrate our 10th Birthday at Time Out Challenges:)

Helen said...

Wow! I love your wonderful card Hannelie!! A perfect design combining the geometrics, colours and super sentiment! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Time Out Challenge! :)

Jaydee said...

Stunning, Hannelie. I love all the color combos. But the grey, yellow and green really spoke to me. You really should do some classes on using Silhouette - I'd attend them for sure! So glad you shared these with us at Festive Friday this week
Jaydee

Helen said...

Love these cards - great designs.

Thanks for joining us at the Addicted to CAS Challenge.

Helen x
DT

Michal said...

Gorgeous cards as always, Hannelie! I love all of them :) Thanks so much for playing along with us at AAA Cards! :)