11 January 2024

Love you

 Hi there!

One of my favorite kind of cards to make is cards featuring hearts, hugs and love elements. So of course I love the Valentine seasons we are approaching!

Here's my first ♥ card for 2024!






I used :

  • Fancy-love-you-wafer-dies from the Simon Says Stamp Smitten release
  • Hearts cut from Colored card stock with my Silhouette cameo
  • Rhinestones
  • Foam tape for dimension

I love how this very simple design turned out! Proof that a pretty word die can make the simplest of design shine!

Sharing my card using my brand new die at :



Thanks for visiting me today!

Hannelie

6 comments:

!neke said...

Prachtige kaart !!!!
groeten Ineke

Pat said...

I love the design with the partial hearts Hannilie, and such pretty red and pink tones, and the flourishy sentiment and clear rhinestones are perfect finishing touches. x

Greta said...

That font is really beautiful and so is this card! Love the 3 shades you used for the hearts and how you arranged all the elements. Thank you for joining us at Time Out Challenges.

Sylvia said...

Weer een mooie moderne kaart 👍😀

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A super design with the partial hearts and the beautiful sentiment. Happy New Year. x

Nancy said...

I just love a good sentiment (die or stamp)! Great card Hannelie! Thanks for playing along with us at Time Out Challenges!