20 January 2024

Embrace your own journey

 Hi there!

I love the beautiful nature inspired photo Agnieszka provided for this month's Altenew challenge... so here's a second take on the photo ... Just because I recently invested in a couple of new products and couldn't wait to play with it  ... and they were perfect for the card I had in mind 😊





Altenew - red crowned cranes - die set


Altenew - red crowned cranes - die set

The black and white lighthouse as focal point in the photo inspired me to add the crane to complete the background scene I created with the abstract mountain stencil. As always I just love that moment when you find the right sentiment to complete a card!

I used :


Thanks for visiting me today!

Hannelie

4 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

So beautifully put together, I love how you layered the crane with your mountain background. A super sentiment to match.
Faith x

Pat said...

That looks fabulous Hannelie, and I simply adore the added stencilled crane die cut and flying over that beautiful background of hills, and some wonderful words and a nice thick frame to finish...brilliant! x

Anonymous said...

So lovely!! A beautiful design! Carmela

I Card Everyone said...

Hannelie, this Crane is gorgeous in ANY color, isn't he? What a fabulous design!
=]