05 January 2024

CAS on Friday - Just for you

Hi there!

I am so delighted to join the design team of the CAS on Friday challenge blog !

I really didn't see this opportunity coming, but it felt just right to accept the offer and here I am with my first card as part of this talented team for 2024 ♥

We would love to see your cards in the gallery inspired by the theme : Just for you !





I used :

  • Luggage-lowercase-alphabet-fancy-dies - Hero Arts
  • Spray painted BG from an earlier project (using pink and green spray paint from Artmate, a local arts and crafts supplier)
  • Craft foam for dimension
  • Rhinestones


A really quick and simple project... what will you create?!

Thanks for visiting me today :)

Hannelie


3 comments:

Nancy said...

So fun!!

Pat said...

Congrats on joining this second DT - CAS on Friday Hannelie, and love the spray painted piece used for the large sentiment and perfectly embellished with the pretty heart and gems. x

HilaryJane said...

congrats on joining the CAS on Friday DT. that will be a perfect fir for you. Your card is just perfect too. What a good idea xx