01 December 2023

Color Hues #77

 Hi there!

I can't believe it's the first of December. What happened to 2023?!

We bring you a month long challenge this time at Color Hues ! For challenge #77 we would like to see your pink and silver creations in the gallery. A soft and elegant alternative to traditional Christmas hues ... but of course you don't have to make a Christmas card ! 

Let's see what you will come up with :)


                                                                             

I pulled out some of my favorite Simon Says stamp Christmas products to make my card for your inspiration.




I used :


Sharing my card at :

Wednesday challenge - Simon Says Stamp - Anything goes
Monday challenge - Simon Says Stamp - Trees

Thanks for visiting me today!

Hannelie



12 comments:

cm said...

Beautiful card, Hannelie. I've had the Printmaking Pines for over a year; they're still in the package! Time to give them some love, especially after seeing your pretty inspiration here.
hugs~carol

Carol said...

Love the bright colors of those trees and the cool Joy die!!! Such a pretty card!!!

Pat said...

What a great design with the two tones of pink for the trees within that lovely oval aperture, and then the silver seasonal word covered background, and I love the 'Joy' and pretty rhinestones which finish it beautifully Hannelie. x

Cindy Beach said...

I just love those pines and being able to use several hues of pink makes this card fabulous!

!neke said...

Super mooi !!!!
groeten Ineke

Anonymous said...

Love this!! Really caught my eye!

Nancy said...

This is wonderful, Hannelie! I love the background so much! Thanks for making my colors look so appealing!

baileyrosy.com said...

So beautiful and the color combination is sublime. Your work is always so crisp and clean I don't know how you do it.

Marie

Stef Perry said...

Hannelie, what a spectacular design, especially that beautiful Joy sentiment tying in the trees and sentiment background! Absolutely love this (as always lol!)!

Karen said...

I love those printmaking-pines, and your design draws the eye right there! The jewels are so perfectly placed, and the scripted frame says Christmas Joy for sure!

JulieP said...

I love what you did with the backgrounds!!! I have this die as well and it's awesome!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Seems I'm catching up a lot, I've had nothing off Follow It, until today. Your card is stunning, I love the words, the beautiful trees and the perfect Joy greeting.
Faith x