12 December 2023

Altenew Inspiration challenge - A year in review

 Hi there!

It's time for the Altenew year in review : 2023 challenge !

I love this opportunity to have a second take on one of the year's challenges. I decided to use the lovely colors of the June challenge because it gave me the perfect opportunity to use the - new to me - Build-a-garden-bougainvillea set. I thought this set captured the abundance of pink and purple flowers surrounded by fresh green leaves in the photo :)



My card :




I also used :


Thanks for visiting me today!

Hannelie

4 comments:

!neke said...

Heel erg mooi !!!!
groeten Ineke

Pat said...

This is beautiful Hannelie, and such a bright and pretty colour combination, and the coordinating colours for the stencilled stripes makes a great background. x

Bobby said...

I love how you added the inspiration stripes down the side, Hannelie. Perfect place for the lovely flowers.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A stunning card, the stripes behind the gorgeous flowers are really lovel. I love your colour mix.
Faith x