27 November 2023

More cards from the November 2023 Alex Syberia release

 Hi there!

Life got a bit busy ... but better late than never... here's a couple more of the cards I promised in my previous post!

The first card shows off the Holiday-wreath-branch-stencil-die-set as well as the Noel die.





The second card has a more CAS look with only one half of the wreath and a stamped sentiment from the Midnight-blooms-stamp-set.




For the next three cards I used the Joyful-poinsettia-die-set and a sentiment from the Midnight-blooms-stamp-set.







There's a few more cards to show, but I will save them for later!


Thanks for visiting me today!

Hannelie

3 comments:

Pat said...

Beautiful cards Hannelie using Alex's wonderful images and dies, and I love the wreath and then the partially stamped ones with a few differently coloured berries, and such a beautiful poinsettia and wonderful foliage, together with the two different styles of bow. x

Bobby said...

They are all so lovely, Hannelie.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Such elegant and wonderful cards.
Faith x