13 October 2023

Guest designer : CAS on Friday - Autumn

 Hi there!

I am so happy to join the CAS on Friday team as guest designer for this fortnight's challenge!

The theme this time is :  Autumn

Here's my card :)





I used:

  • Leaves cut with my Silhouette cameo - One using white card stock and one from bronze glittered card stock
  • Color added using a stencil from I Craft
  • Sentiment from Altenew - Inked Rose stamp set
  • Background stamp (cropped with a circle die cut) - Altenew Rustic linen BG stamp
  • Distress Oxide inks - Spiced marmalade - Fossilized amber - Vintage photo
  • Rhinestones

If you visit my my blog regularly, the pattern on the leaf may look familiar to you. So I thought I would show you the other two cards I made recently using the same stencil. By cropping a larger stencil or by using just a small part of a large stencil you can get so much more out of one product!




I hope you will join the challenge!

Thanks for visiting me today ♥
Hannelie


8 comments:

kareN stampZ said...

Love the trio of cards what a very cool stencil and it's great seeing it being used in different ways

Pat said...

That tree stencil is to die for Hannelie, and the three cards all look so different, but having already seen and commented on the other two I recognised the stencil straight away, and love the maple type leaf you cut on your Silhouette machine and the bronze glitter card on the underlayer makes a great shadow, also the Rustic Linen stamped circular shape is perfect as the background to the layered leaf...a brilliant card. x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

The stencil is just perfect to play about with, as you have shown. What gorgeous results. I love the designs and the beautiful colour mixes on the selection of this and past and cards.
Faith x

Ellen said...

Great card! So glad you're our guestdesigner at CAS in Friday!

Bobby said...

Love the layered leaf and the rustic circle background, Hannelie. I did recognize the stencil and what a great way to use part of it.

Nancy said...

I love the texture you were able to create with the colour choices on this card. What a wonderful creation!

Kristin Sluhan said...

As always, your card is gorgeous! I love the subtle background you did behind your leaf...really smart design. Glad you've joined us on CAS!!!

Toni said...

Absolutely stunning!