12 October 2023

A little bird...

Hi there!

I had to dig deep into my supplies to find something suitable to make a card for the 'Music' challenge over at Less is more but I really wanted to play and challenge my creativity for this out of my comfort zone theme. 

I once again realized that I invest almost all of my card making budget in all things flowers 😄





I used :

  • Bird stamp from Kaisercraft
  • Sentiment from Penny Black stamp set called Little Bird
  • Note bar stamp source unknown
  • Versafine black ink
  • Bird cut out with my silhouette cameo

I decided to stick to a black & white color scheme to reinforce the music/ sheet music theme.


Challenge info :

Less is more



Thanks for visiting me today!


Hannelie

4 comments:

Pat said...

That's a fun card with a music theme Hannelie, and love the sketchy look of it, and great left black and white to complement the look of music script which is always black and white. x

perfectly4med said...

There's nothing wrong with flowers! I loe the stark simplicity of the card - it was worth mining into your stash :)
Thanks for joining us at Less is More.
Neil

Tammy said...

This is absolutely adorable! Love that it's black and white! Thank you so much for sharing at LIM!!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

This made me smile, love the bird with the music and the b&w, a great CAS card.
Faith x