12 September 2023

Birthday bear

 Hi there!

As much as I love animals, you'll seldom find one on my cards 😄 

I discovered this cute bear in my Silhouette library and decided to play along at AAA birthday challenge where the theme is : Animals !






I used :

  • Design #291319 from the Silhouette store
  • Streamer stencil cut with my Silhouette cameo
  • Altenew inks
  • Versafine black ink
  • Circle die cut for masking
  • Sentiment from Hero Arts : Let's Celebrate stamp set
  • Enamel dots
  • Craft foam for dimension


I used brown card stock for the bear and added a little bit of shading to give it a sifter look. The gift and  hat were cut from white card stock and colored with Altenew inks.

Thanks for visiting me today!

Hannelie


7 comments:

Pat said...

What a cute bear and background streamer stencil design you cut on your Silhouette Hannelie and love the colours and the added enamel dots look great. x

lostinpaper said...

Totally too cute Hannelie, LOVE it!!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

OH! He’s wonderful, love the streamer background. You are a great influence to me with your Silhouette designs. Thank you.
Faith x

!neke said...

Great card !!!!!
groeten Ineke

The Crafty Den said...

What a fun card Hannelie. The bear is adorable and love the background too. Thanks for sharing with us at AAA Birthday challenge the month. Hugs, Denise x

sentsue said...

Beautiful work Hannalie. Thank you for sharing your card on the AAA Birthday Challenge.

Inkami said...

Such a fun spotlight design with this cute bear image, love the stencilling!