27 September 2023

Altenew September inspiration challenge

 Hi there!

Just a few days left of September ... so I took the time today to make a card for this month's Altenew Inspiration Challenge.




Svetlana's home decor in Autumn colors is so lovely! The colors are rich and warm, and the frame pulls all the elements together perfectly! I tried to achieve the same in my design :)






I used :

  • Altenew Rose bouquet stencil
  • Versatile vases stamp set (sentiment)
  • Distress oxide inks - Fossilized amber, Spiced marmalade, Vintage photo and Aged Mahogany
  • Frame cut with my Silhouette cameo
  • Rhinestones

Thanks for visiting me today!

Hannelie

2 comments:

Pat said...

Beautiful stencilled flowers and foliage and the autumnal colours look great Hannelie, and finished with that white frame which makes a perfect place for the sentiment. A wonderful card! x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Absolutely beautiful, love the white, it enhances those beautiful colours so well.
Faith x