31 August 2023

Two baby cards

 Hi there!

I finished these two baby cards earlier this week, and here I am to share it with you! I own exactly one baby stamp set, so I decided to get the help from my Silhouette cameo to design my cards. I added color with a stencil and some Altenew inks .











I used :

  • Top panels designed in the Silhouette studio by welding the offset of the word to a central circle
  • Font used to cut the words : 'Anything Better' 
  • Two bows (from my Silhouette library)
  • Stencil from Celebr8 (a South-African Company) - Sweetheart
  • Pearl and enamel dot embellishments
  • Altenew adhesive tape for dimension 
  • Altenew inks



Challenge info : Just us girls - CAS week ~ Baby



Thanks for visiting me today!

Hannelie


6 comments:

Sue VanDeVusse said...

Perfectly adorable baby cards! I love the stenciled backgrounds with the quilted look. Thanks for playing along with us at JUGS!

Vicki Dutcher said...

So cute! I love the font you used for the boy and girl. You are a rock star with your Silhouette! Thanks for sharing at JUGS

Pat said...

Two fabulous baby cards Hannelie, and so pretty with the background hearts beneath the circular aperture, and with that lovely variety of tone from light to dark, and the added inked and die cut sentiment including 'Boy' and 'Girl' finishes each perfectly. x

Nancy said...

I adore these, Hannelie. Your simplistic style is one I never ever will tire of. Thanks for playing along at Just Us Girls!

Anonymous said...

Perfect CAS with baby theme Hannelie! -Carol Mc

blurooferika said...

Hannelie, I just found your blog and am so excited. I admire card makers like you whose style is clean and simple, but never boring. I tend to layer up my cards so I always admire those who can pull off a perfect look with few supplies. I don’t use my Cameo as much as I should. I’m not in the habit of mixing stamps/embossing and machine cutting, but you have inspired me to do more of it. And maybe to do a challenge one of these days. Thanks!