09 August 2023

Let's sail away

Hi there! 

Thanks for popping in to take a look at the card I made this morning!





I used :

  • So swell stamp set from Simon Says stamp
  • Circle-doodle-background from Simon Says stamp
  • Distress inks : Chipped Sapphire , Peacock Feathers and Salty ocean
  • Sailboat cutting file from the Silhouette store #169798
  • Adhesive foam tape

Challenge inspiration :


The paper players - Hot fun in the Summertime ( I noticed a little sailboat there in the top right hand corner :)



Wishing you a wonderful day!

Hannelie


5 comments:

!neke said...

Heel mooi Hannelie !!!!

Pat said...

The red and light and dark blue makes a perfect combination against the white card Hannelie, and I love the bright red sail boat and dark blue sentiment in that lovely large font, and the circle doodles stamp for the waves works brilliantly, and I love the sweet little dark blue heart on the sail. x

Claire Broadwater said...

I love the red sailboat and the beautiful waves. The sentiment is just amazing! Your card is CAS perfection! Thank you for joining my challenge at The Paper Players this week!

Ida said...

Wonderful card. - Love the colors you used and that circle background as the waves is fabulous.

LeAnne said...

Love this bold-hued card...my hubby would love this as he is an avid sailor! All your elements work together perfectly for this fun summery card! Thanks for playing!