23 August 2023

Freshly Made Sketches #600 : Guest designer

 Hi there!

If I remember correctly , the first challenge I joined at Freshly made sketches was for challenge #3 !

I try to join as often as possible since then...and today I am thrilled to join as a guest designer for their milestone  challenge #600 ! That's a lot sketch inspiration ... and I want to thank this very special design team for every sketch and every kind comment over all the years !

The sketch this week :




My take on the sketch :





I used :

  • Butterfly die from Graceful butterfly die & embossing folder set - Simon Says stamp
  • Background stamp - Paint strokes from Kaisercraft
  • Smile die from Alex Syberia designs
  • Altenew inks
  • Circle die
  • Foam adhesive tape

I hope you will join us for this special occasion!

Thanks for visiting me today ♥

Hannelie

9 comments:

Amy O said...

This is so creative and really embodies what FMS is all about -- clean and fresh. Thanks so much for joining in the FMS celebration, Hannelie. And thank you for inspiring us with your beautiful creations in the FMS gallery.

Pat said...

Such wonderful stamped stripes and not too solid which work really well here behind and over the die cut butterfly Hannalie, and love the way the colour lightens as it goes across from deep purple to pink, and love the silver butterfly body and antennae and the beautiful matching swirly sentiment. x

Kim S said...

What a fun and creative use of the sketch!! It definitely made me "smile"! Thank you for playing along with FMS over the years with all of your fabulous cards!

Linda Callahan said...

Oh so clever how you used the stripes! And thanks for all of those fabulous cards you have shared with us over the years! Glad you joined us again!

Ida said...

Congrats on being a "Guest Designer" for this milestone challenge.
How pretty - I like the way you continued the stripes on the butterfly.

Karren said...

Challenge #3? That makes you an OG player :) Your card is beautiful (as all your cards are!) and I particularly like the way you used the negative space for the circle element in the sketch. Thanks so much for guesting with us as we celebrate 600 challenges.

Jen Timko said...

No surprise that this is absolutely delightful. So many times I gasp with delight over what you create. Thank you for all the inspiration over the years and for joining us in our 600th sketch celebration!

Jen Brum said...

Oh wow Hannelie! This is card is beautiful! I just love that butterfly! The colours are perfect! Thanks for joining us as a guest designer at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

Cécile RIBON said...

I'm always wowed by your super creative takes on our sketches, Hannelie! this card is no excepetion, We are so happy to have you as guest for the 600th sketch celebration and thanks so much for being such a talented regular player since all these years.