07 August 2023

Altenew August 2023 Challenge

Hi there!

A bouquet in amazing colors for our inspiration this month at the Altenew challenge ! I added watercolor stripes with a touch of gold inspired by the Flower challenge .

I decided to use the 'paint a flower rose'  stamp set, which is a beautiful bouquet and I think I used it only once before... time to do something about that :





I used :


Challenge detail :


The flower challenge - Add spots or stripes









Thanks for visiting me today ♥

Hannelie

4 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, it's very pretty, Hannelie! Beautiful coloring, and I love the stripes coming in from the side. Your creativity is showing!

My Paper Epiphany said...

WOW!!! Perfect take on the pic!

Viv said...

Just perfect Hannelie! gorgeous flowers and the stripes look so amazing here too, well done. Thanks for sharing with us over at 'The Flower Challenge' ;) Viv DT xx

Claire said...

Stunning Hannelie!