14 June 2023

Love and laughter on your birthday !

 Hi there!

Popping in with a birthday card inspired by this month's Stay-crafty challenge on the Hero Arts blog.

The design team is going on a "sentimental journey"... asking for cards with a special focus on the sentiment.

I stamped my sentiment, three times , in ombre pink as a background and to add color to the line art magnolia, stamped in black.

I have used this magnolia stamp so many times before, and it looks beautiful every time!






I used :


Also sharing my card at :

Seize the birthday - Anything goes








Thanks for visitant me today!

Hannelie

6 comments:

Pat said...

What a great way of using the sentiment stamp to make an ombre looking background Hannelie, and the added black outline flower finishes the look brilliantly...such a stylish card! x

Nancy said...

So fun, Hannelie! I love the repetitive sentiment. Thanks for linking up at Seize the Birthday.

Glenda J said...

So striking with the ombre repetitive sentiment and the big, bold flower. Absolutely lovely. Thanks for playing along with us at Seize the Birthday.

Kate Deignan said...

Great idea!

Ceal said...

so pretty! thanks for staying crafty with Hero Arts!

Essie said...

Fantastsic design!! Thanks for joining our Stay Crafty with a Blog Named Hero Challenge.