12 May 2023

Guest designer - CAS on Friday - Stripes

 Hi there!

I am super excited to join the CAS on Friday challenge team as guest designer for this fortnight's challenge . The theme is : Stripes!





I used :

  • Background blocks pinstripe 2 clear-stamp 
  • Circle die
  • Versafine black ink
  • Rhinestones
  • Adhesive foam tape
  • 'Hi' cutting file from the Silhouette store DesignID #46984
  • Silhouette cameo
  • 'There' sentiment computer generated
  • Picked raspberry distress ink

This is one of those cards I had in my head... and the idea turned out just as I hoped it would... love it when that happens!

A very quick and simple card, made by stamping the striped background, diecutting the circle, and popping it up with adhesive foam tape after rotating it 90 °. Finished the card off with the sentiment and matching rhinestones.
I love playing with stripes... so much fun things you can do. Looking forward to see your take on the challenge :)

Thanks for visiting me today.

Hannelie

3 comments:

!neke said...

Prachtig !!!!!!
Groeten Ineke

Pat said...

The stripes going in both directions look really striking Hannalie, and the added pink sentiment with the CG word to finish it, and also the pretty pink gems, are great finishing touches. x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

OH! WOW! I love how you used the stripes and added the bright pink sentiment. Love it. I may even case this!
Faith x