20 March 2023

You ... are a treasure to me

 Hi there!

Another beautiful inspiration photo at The card concept this fortnight! Or photos should I say ! I love both, but decided to use the first photo as my inspiration today just because I LOVE the combination of colors and elements :)




I focused on the beautiful delft vase for the background with a large sentiment in yellow/green as the focal point for my clean and layered card.





I used :

  • Beautiful Flowers stamp set - Simon Says stamp (floral images and sentiment)
  • You are background stamp - Simon Says stamp (text)
  • Arches background stamp - Simon Says stamp
  • Blueprint sketch distress ink
  • Altenew inks on the sentiment
  • Sentiment from the Silhouette store #105991
  • Memory box pinpoint rectangle die
  • Foam adhesive tape
  • Rhinestones

I used the stamps mentioned above and used the rectangle die to cut out 2 rectangles from each of the stamped images to create the look of delft tiles. 
The "you" were cut with my Silhouette cameo and inked with green and yellow inks.

Thanks for visiting me today!

Hannelie


8 comments:

!neke said...

Fantastisch mooi !!!!!
Groeten Ineke

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Fabulous Hannelie - the yellow diecut really pops against those crisp blue and white panels. Love it!

My Paper Epiphany said...

Wow! Such a wonderful and unique design! Thanks for joining us at The Card Concept:)

Claire said...

Love how you've been inspired by the vase Hannelie - such a beautiful, fresh, clean card!

Karen Letchworth said...

This is gorgeous. I love the beautiful colors you've incorporated from our inspiration photo. Thank you for sharing with us at The Card Concept this week. We appreciate having you play along with us and hope to see you share with us again soon.
Blessings,
Karen L, DT
The Card Concept

P.S. Come play along with us at Word Art Wednesday.
Always Anything Goes/Family Friendly
Awesome Sponsors - awesome prizes
www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

Absolutely gorgeous! Love those blue panels!
Thanks for joining us at the Card Concept Challenge! Hugs! Mackie

Karen K said...

Such a beautiful card Hannelie :) Love the clean and layered panels. Simple yet so stunning. Thank you for joining us at The Card Concepts. Karen K (DT)

Nancy Penir said...

So lovely. A blue and white treasure! Reminds me of transfer ware, with a modern twist. So happy to see this beaut in the CCC lineup! Thank you for joining us!